Listen to Your Soul!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

On the first day of the 2009-th 365 days I wish all of us to have a wonderful year.

I mean filled with
MIRACLES.

Some will come true just by letting them occur. Others need more effort, assertiveness and a special approach…
I think if we would listen more attentively to our souls we will find out the right path for every wish to follow…

For those who need a moment of piece and meditation, here are some words of Neale Donald Walsch which are beautifully “imbued” with images and music…

"Some will be able to hear.
Some will be able only to listen.
Some will hear nothing."

3 comments:

diver said...

I hope you have wonderful year too XOXO :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Beautiful woman... Im glad you wandered into my world :)

XOXO said...

Thank you, A'Jay and diver! I am also very happy I've virtually met you.