A Sour Cream Has Redeemed Me Into Childhood!

Sunday, January 11, 2009


Today, I've opened up a Daisy BRAND Sour Cream and a very warm smile fondled my face. I've found a simple phrase which imbued my mind with a dulcifying thought for that moment... I miss my friends...

The most precious thing one can make is a friend.

I like the policy of this company. A dollop of gratitude mixed up with a few instants of panacea for the soul is always bienvenue! For everybody! And I like their sour cream... For real! It feels and tastes like the one of Marusyca - the cow that me and my plump pink-cheeked friend used to feed, spoil, promenade and even milk 20 years ago. And that fat, yellowish consistence was 100.000.000 multiplied by n % natural!!!! It was ... FABULOUS! Marusyca was the most precious treasure my neighbor’s grandmother had. That obedient, beautiful cow brought money, food, happiness, warmth, care and peace in that house... While this sour cream, its taste and the pack's design has redeemed me into my innocent, playful, colorful childhood!
And that's cooooll!

6 comments:

diver said...

This post looks sad without a comment ... not that I can think of a particularly good one. So I'll just say, "Have a great week XOXO," and what does Marusyca mean (or is it simply a name)?

XOXO said...

Maybe, diver. I can not write always good posts. :) Like any of us. Some are good, some are not very interesting to read...
Anyway, thank you for
coming and have a great week, too.

Marusea - it's a traditional, I would say the most popular Russian female name.

diver said...

Well, I do like the name.

You're right about good and bad posts. We can't please everyone! In my own blogging I always tell myself to "Blog for Myself" not for what I guess or hope others are liking to read.

Anonymous said...

imi place blogul bambi)) e draguts, e placut , iti apare interesul indata, mult succes cu el!! te-am pupat

Miriam Cutelis said...

you should write the company an e-mail and let them know how great it felt to see this......I write companies all the time.....they should know what works and not.....it's one way we'll see more of what we like and want in our world.

XOXO said...

Hmm, great idea, Miriam. I didn't think about that. I am very generous when it comes to words of affirmation and complimets. So, I could do that. Thanks for the suggestion.