Men don't need Mute Swans under Sheets!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Well, if there is something in this world that would embarrass me very, very much is the way I look during ... my "little death"!

One thing is clear! I am absolutely sure that it isn't so expressive and overwhelming as that of Jennifer Aniston in Bruce Almighty” or Meg Ryan in When Harry met Sally”.

Mine is something like this:

The back curves like a playful cord of a guitar... A position that makes me look like one of Tchaikovsky's swans ready for a 5-seconds migration to an euphoric realm.

Warm, ripe, soft, rosy-cheeked...
With a mime that radiates satisfaction, fulfillment...
2 dizzy eyes that are largely opened up but, actually, don't see anything... I would say orgasms make me blind. And a roaring voice that wakes up a whole district... It surpasses even the morning cackling of the neighbor's hens.
The sex was so good that even the neighbors had a cigarette. Perfectly related to me.

The funniest thing is that men are so confident, ladies, when we are so artistic and naughty during the intercourse. P'raps, mute swans are more appreciated than whistling ones when it comes to quotidian problems, housework and daily events. But, it's not a secret that all men want to satisfy a prima donna in their bedroom. And although men are said to love with their hungry eyes even the most “stifling” groan emitted by a woman during intercourse is welcomed with tumultuous applauses.

So, no more pantomime, womankind! Take some opera classes, listen to Maria Callas' etudes and drink raw eggs in the morning. For a more appealing voice!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bold and playful post. I think it deserves applause and at least one cheeky comment!

Embarrassed ms xoxo ???? Surely not. My guess is that you probably look very beautiful indeed during your la petite mort :)

And you're right : no more pantomime, womankind, pump up your volume! Your lover will only love you the more for it.

XOXO said...

:)
My reaction to this courageous comment:
1. embarrassed... (just a little)
2. an XXL smile printed on face
3. "I love compliments!" :)

Thx for reading and sharing your ideas...