Awards, Happiness and One More Time Happiness!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thank you, Diver and your relaxing Deep Realm for my "Blogging Friends Forever" nomination.


Thank you, A'Jay and your dainty Realm for my "Superior Scribbler Award".


It was a very pleasant surprise for me to be appreciated by you, comrades-in-blogging - interesting, original, wise individuals "equipped" with vividness, hilarity and peace in soul.

Thank you!

Actually, I don't have too many friends whom I could reward...
From what I have...
NB. I am a very fair and objective teacher or member of jury ;)
So, to my mind, the BFF Award goes to
diver, A'Jay, angel, Marshmallow26 and Mix Mode. These people were my first visitors (first 4) and they are the most precious to me. "Friends are like wine; they get better with age." So, I prefer old wines.
Mix is failry new to my blog and I also enjoy his writings.

Now you who has received the nomination, make sure you pass it on to:

• five nominees (whose acceptance is optional);
• four of whom should be dedicated followers of your blog;
• one of whom has to be someone fairly new to your blog and live in another part of the world;
• all of whom must link back to whoever gave them the award.


The Superior Scribbler Award goes undoubtedly to diver, A'Jay and mountain girl... As sure as eggs is eggs! I really like the way they write.

This is it, ladies and gentlemen! The ribbon was cut, the nominations have been already distributed! Now, let's continue blogging bringing into being more creative moments and finery!

Good luck!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Thank you XOXO... do appreciate your kind gesture....I love the 'comrades-in-blogging; title :)

I love Divers work, he writes with such depth, sometimes 4hrs later Im pondering his words and think 'ahhhh thats what he meant'...

thank you again love... it made my day... Loving reading your posts too Im always learning something...x

XOXO said...

Thank you , A'Jay!
I agree with you when it comes to diver's posts. Very placid, elegant, spiced with humor and truth.

That's great to learn something from each other. I do also "absorb" comrades' thoughts, ideas about life. I am sure they will help me one day!

Thx for your input!