One More Candle on the Cake!

Monday, December 8, 2008

I am a big, big girl
In a big, big world...

One more year jostles the days I've lived on the Earth and comfortably lodge there,in my collection called LIFE...
It's the very time to focus on other facial creams...
One more candle on the cake...

Wishes... bouquets of roses... smiles... moments of happiness... delicious dishes... extra attention... gifts... pictures...

"Today I can be the bad girl. It's my birthday!"
"Oh, yes! Let her do that! It's her birthday!"
"Of course! We perfectly understand that! It's your birthday!"

Today I am the princess! I am the Goddess, ladies and gentlemen!
And I like this posture very much!

That happens every year, on 8th of December! The 342nd day of the year!
I love this date. I like this number. I love my parents and I am just happy for being me - a 89% Saggitarius!

Kim Basinger, Horace, Diego Rivera, Mikey Robins, Teri Lynn Hatcher, Sinead O'Connor... me... so insignificant for others, so precious for others. So little but with soooo many... dreams... And so happy!

Let your wishes come true, XOXO!

Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

MixMax said...

Happy birthday :)

I wish that all your wishes, even the wildest among them, to come true and that happiness may not part from your life.

AngeL BeaR said...

happy birthday and god bless!

Anonymous said...

I know Ive said it once to you already today but you cant say it tooo often ... hip hip horay...Happy Birthday XO...x

diver said...

Happy birthday princess! I hope all your best dreams come true.

Sagittarius/Dog year ... that would make you born same year as my eldest daughter. I'm told it was a VERY good year in the stars, like a fine, fine wine ...

XOXO said...

MixMax, Angel thank you very-very much for warm wishes!

but you cant say it tooo often ...
A'Jay! I know! But it's my birthday... Only today! promise lol

Diver, thx. Hmmm... so beautifully said! Hope it was really so.

Thank you, friends!