Happiness Depends on Us!

Monday, November 3, 2008

While putting the finishing touches to the sculpture of Adam, God still had a piece of clay in his hand.

- What else could I add to your "kit"? asked The Almighty.
- Mould Happiness for me, God! demanded the man.

Thinking a while, God didn't ask anything. He just put that piece of clay in the man's palm.

Or briefly saying:

God will eagerly help you to move a mountain, but don't forget to take a shovel with you.

What do you think about this idea?

Do you believe in FATE?

(to be continued...)

2 comments:

diver said...

I do. And I agree with Jawaharial Nehru about what to do with it ...

"Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is fate; the way you play it is free will."

XOXO said...

Great quote... I'll save it, diver. Thnk you.